"Fascinating," breathed the figure of the Doctor in my ear. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck prickling. "Shall we dance?" he muttered.
"Must we?" I asked him. But I gave him my hand and we danced on the beach, stiff and awkward. I noticed my legs were working again. I wonder if that was his doing.
- iviolate-gallifreyan-hufflepuffs likes this
- quinto-beans reblogged this from montynavarro
- montynavarro reblogged this from babyitscruel and added:
- theheavensfallarchive likes this
- rorytheroman--archive likes this
- apaisleygirl reblogged this from babyitscruel
- babyitscruel posted this